The incredible records in NBA
NBA is a place of all top basketball players around the world and there’s nothing surprising here when its also a home of many incredible records. Today, in The incredible records in NBA, let see who is the man holding those records in NBA and whether there is any chance for the current teams to break that record.
1. The average number of blocks /game: Eaton (5.6)
At a height of 2m24, there is nothing surprising about his ability to block. In 1984-1985 season, Eaton successfully block close to 6 times per game.
2. Technical foul in 1 season: Rasheed Wallace (41)
Rasheed Wallace is known to be a hot head player in the NBA. Many joked that the NBA rules created to against Wallace.
3. Total game: Robert Parish (1611)
Really impressed with the number of games he has played during his 21-year career in the NBA.
4. Free-throw performace: Jose Calderon (98.1%)
In the 2008-2009 season, Jose only missed 3 shot out of his 154 free throw shots.
5. Total assists 1 game: Scott Skiles (30)
In the game against Denver Nuggets in 1990-1991 season, he had a total of 30 assists.
6. Number of consecutive 30-point streak: Wilt Chamberlain (65)
If you are impressed by the 5 or 6 string consecutive games with over 30 points of NBA players today, certainly you will be amazed by Wilt Chamberlain when he had had 65 consecutive games scoring over 30 points.
7. Average Trible-Double in 1 season: Oscar Robertson (30.8 points, 12.5 Rebounds, 11.4 assists)
1961-1962 season was an incredible season for Oscar Robertson and the NBA. This a record that still not any NBA player until now could break.
8. Total assists: John Stockton (15,806)
With total 15,806 assists in his carrier, John was 4000 assists in the lead of Jason Kidd who has the second most assists.
9. Total points: Kareem Abdul Jabbar (38,387)
Although there are many excellent scoring players have appeared, but no one could break Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s record. Michel Jordan scored only 32.292 in his career while Kobe Bryant retired when he was less than Kareem Abdul Jabbar 4000 points.